Profile

Angeline Ng.

18;
life has been a never ending roller coaster ride for me, but all that's left for me to do is to gather my courage to continue riding this life.
What I don't know is, how much strength is left to support this broken heart.




Hold on

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable." - Bruce Lee

buried deep within
Tuesday, November 20, 2012


He, with the utmost alluring personality.
He, with a smile so flawless.
He, with such absurd humor.
He, is creeping into my heart                                                                                           Since when?
He, does not realize how he's always on my mind.
He, clueless that he gives me butterflies.
He, the cause of all my sleepless nights.                                                                                          

1:31 AM

Life, as it is.

Broken promises;
Endless lies;
Nonetheless, dramas.
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. :)