Profile

Angeline Ng.

18;
life has been a never ending roller coaster ride for me, but all that's left for me to do is to gather my courage to continue riding this life.
What I don't know is, how much strength is left to support this broken heart.




Hold on

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable." - Bruce Lee

buried deep within
Thursday, November 22, 2012

Secrets - somethings that we wish no one would come to learn about. If someone ever denies that he or she has secrets, it has got to be lie. That's just cause, we all do, well, I do too. Secrets that I never told anyone about. It's not cause I'm afraid that they'll change their thoughts towards me or look at me differently and what not. It is just that I have yet to find someone I can fully entrust. To tell them my secret, it has got to be someone that wouldn't slip a word to anybody else, it has got to be someone I trust -

- There was this person, I did trust. And between us, there was definitely nothing to hide, well, that was for me. I need not pretend to be someone I'm not, I was... myself, only in front of this person (apart from my family members). This person knew everything about me, ALL of my thoughts, my family, everything. And for each thing that this person has told me, I had no doubts or second thoughts about it. I can say, I trusted this person 101%. But soon, I had to learn that no one is to be trusted, the hard way. Not that my secrets were out, but it was whatever this person had said to me. It no longer exist, it didn't mean a thing. All the promises, were broken. All the plans, were just wishful thinking. All the words are now so empty. - \

This is probably the reason to the untrusting me. Since then, trust? Whaaaaat? 


So, never make promises if you're not sure bout it, cause someone might be stupid enough to trust them. Talk is cheap, just so you know, actions are the ones that count. 
8:52 PM

Life, as it is.

Broken promises;
Endless lies;
Nonetheless, dramas.
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. :)