Profile

Angeline Ng.

18;
life has been a never ending roller coaster ride for me, but all that's left for me to do is to gather my courage to continue riding this life.
What I don't know is, how much strength is left to support this broken heart.




Hold on

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable." - Bruce Lee

buried deep within
Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Random thoughts;

How I wish I'm able to read your mind. If so, everything will be so much easier. If so, I probably would have already made up my mind to give up on you, knowing that I was never on your mind.
But, isn't this life? With never ending doubts, assumptions and misinterpretations. 

If we were to be able to read anyone else's mind, there goes the adventure of life. 



With the guessing games going on continuously, does it bring excitement or plain confusion to our lives? 
6:42 PM

Life, as it is.

Broken promises;
Endless lies;
Nonetheless, dramas.
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. :)